Last updated: 10 March 2023
- Collection of Personal Information. We collect personal information from you when you register for an account on our Site, make a purchase, or participate in other activities or services available on our Site. Personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as comments, feedback, and other content that you submit through our Site.
- Use of Personal Information. We use your personal information to provide you with our services, respond to your inquiries, send you newsletters and promotional materials, and to improve our Site. We may also use your personal information to provide you with tailored content based on your preferences and to customize your user experience.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who assist us in providing services to you or who otherwise process your information on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Retention of Information. We retain Personal Data in accordance with legal, regulatory, business and operational obligations.
- Security. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your Rights. You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information that we have collected. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected].
- Disclaimer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.
- Governing law. This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in any dispute relating to this Policy.